- Successful MA-NMA Workshop! May 29, 2015
- Award for Mateen Shaikh May 14, 2015
- Successful Defence: Regina Kampo December 23, 2014
- Publication: sparse PCA December 9, 2014
- Publication: Summary of Network Meta-Analysis R Packages December 1, 2014
Monthly Archives: December 2014
Contratulations to Regina Kampo, who successfully defended her thesis on the effect of contamination in a meta-analysis. SIGMA is very proud of her accomplishment and contribution to the field.
Ashley Bonner’s paper evaluating sparse PCA has been accepted in Communications in Statistics — Simulation and Computation. Details can be found in publications.
A joint effort by many members of SIGMA, an analysis of available R packages for network meta-analysis has been accepted for publication in PLOS ONE. Details can be found in the publications page.